- Incase client wants to cancel any project at any point of time, then the cancellation request should be submitted to us in written manner with an authorised signature. If project is cancelled due to any reason, before completion, we will issue an invoice for the amount of work completed at that point of time, depending on the resources used for that work.
- Any project delay from client’s side lasting longer than 30 days will be considered as cancelled by SPGON Software solutions and it will not get restarted unless we receive the request in written to restart the project. In such cases, we will issue an invoice for the amount of work completed at that point of time, depending on the resources used for that work.
- SPGON Software Solutions follows the refund policy as stated below and any client by registering for any of our services, agrees to accept our refund policy.
- This refund policy does not apply to any companies or persons that we do not manage or employ, including third-party service providers or websites.
- Before filing a complaint for refund, all possible attempts for achieving acceptable solution should be a priority. Refund will be considered as a last resort when nothing is working out between us and our clients.
- Refund requests will only be considered if we are unable to reach mutually satisfying solution.
- We handle every project in a best possible and professional manner so as to deliver results as proposed earlier. However in adverse conditions, if we are unable to complete client’s requests, then we consider refunds as follows:
- 80% refund of the kick-start amount if project is not kick-started.
If the project is terminated at any stage of the execution, whether it may be after design creation, build development or any other phases, the refund will depend upon the amount of work done. Partial refund will be done based on resources used until that stage of the project.
If the project is completed and deployed on the server, no refunds will be done.
Refunds will be processed within 7 working days after the formal cancellation date of the project.